Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok).
You can cook Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok)
- You need of Napa Cabbage (Wongbok).
- You need of Shitake Mushroom.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Abalone Sauce.
- It’s of Starch Powder.
Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok) step by step
- Wash the Wongbok with water and vinegar..
- Wash the Shitake mushroom and carrots and cut them into small slices..
- Prepare some garlic, cut and flatten them with the knife, before placing them into a wok with minimal cooking oil..
- Add in all the vegetables into the wok. Add in some abalone sauce..
- Add half a spoon of salt. And stir them with the spatula..
- Prepare a small bowl of water with half a spoon of starch powder..
- Your awesome and healthy tasting stir-fried Wongbok is now ready!.