Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette.
You can cook Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette
- You need 2 of fresh salmon fillets, washed and patted dry..
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of *Crust*.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole flax seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 of *French Walnut Vinagrette*.
- It’s 4 tbsp of walnut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 °..
- Soak salmon fillets flesh side down in a small dish with white wine and olive oil for 30 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray for easier cleanup..
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients for the crust. Pulse until well combined and coarsely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a large shallow bowl for coating..
- Roll the flesh side of the marinated salmon and the sides into the crust crumbs. Set coated salmon crusted side up on the baking sheet..
- Bake salmon for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon easily flakes..
- While salmon is cooking, mix all vinagrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- When done, plate and spoon walnut vinagrette over top of salmon. Serve with your favorite sides..