Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars.
You can have Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mini milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ap flour.
Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine butter and honey..
- Stir remaining ingredients in to the butter mixture until well combined..
- Pour in to a greased 8" pan and press firmly in to pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and press firmly in to pan again (this helps the bars not crumble when removing from pan)..
- Cool for 10 minutes. Cut in to 8 bars and let cool completely in pan..
- Remove bars carefully with a spatula. Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator (to keep them fresh and to help keep firm)..