Stir fried sezwan noodles. The delicious schezwan noodles are ready. Recently I made schezwan sauce at home and used in this noodles recipe. Schezwan Noodles are spicy and tasty stir fried vegetable noodles with schezwan sauce.
Veggies like peppers, mushrooms, celery, bean sprouts, carrots and broccoli are. The wonderful Dumpling Sisters have a mouth-wateringly good chicken fried noodle recipe for you FoodTubers! Succulent chicken pieces cooked in a soy sauce. You can cook Stir fried sezwan noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried sezwan noodles
- It’s 1 cup of boiled noodles.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of sezwan sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vinegar.
Schezwan Noodles-Schezwan Hakka Veg Noodles Recipe. If you have schezwan sauce or chutney with you, preparing stir fry Schezwan noodles is a breeze. Today we will learn how to make Schezwan Veg Noodles following this easy recipe. If you like Schezwan noodles or fried rice, then you should make this easy Schezwan sauce at home.
Stir fried sezwan noodles instructions
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add ginger garlic and chilli paste..
- Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Then again add capsicum and add soya sauce, chilli sauce and sezwan sauce along with vinegar..
- Mix well and add noodles cook for 5 to 6 minutes on full flame..
- Serve hot..
Add it to your fried rice or noodles for dinner, spoon it in over chicken stir fry (any meat stir fry), use drops of it over soup or simply use it for dipping. Add the green parts of the spring onions and remove from the heat. Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with the pork and vegetables to combine. Sprinkle over the sliced chilli and toasted sesame seeds to serve. This stir-fried chicken dish uses Shanghai-style noodles.