Raspberry Almond Coffee cake.
You can have Raspberry Almond Coffee cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Almond Coffee cake
- It’s 1 cup of Raspberries, fresh.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown sugar (light).
- It’s 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of Salt – 1/8 tsp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almonds, sliced.
- You need of Next for Icing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Raspberry Almond Coffee cake step by step
- Preheat over to 350°F Spray an 8" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine raspberries and brown sugar in a bowl.
- In larger bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt In small bowl, combine sour cream, butter, vanilla (1tsp), and egg. Add to flour mixture and stir until just moist.
- Spoon 2/3 of the batter into the pan. Spread raspberry mixture evenly over the batter Spoon remaining batter over the raspberry mixture Top with almonds.
- Bake 40 minutes (or until wooden toothpick comes out clean). Let cool 10 minutes.
- Icing – combine confectioners' sugar, milk and 1/4 tsp vanilla Drizzle over cake.