Plantain stem curd curry/ Bale dindina pachadi :.
You can have Plantain stem curd curry/ Bale dindina pachadi : using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain stem curd curry/ Bale dindina pachadi :
- It’s 6– 8 inch of -Plantain stem –.
- You need of Hing – a generous pinch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of – Curd.
- You need 2-3 of -Green chillies (we normally use Bird eye chillies).
- You need 1 tsp of – Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 spring of Curry leaves.
Plantain stem curd curry/ Bale dindina pachadi : step by step
- Slice plantain stem into discs, remove thread like fiber while slicing. Chop the roundels into thin slices..
- After slicing the roundels, stack 5 to 6 roundels one over the other and chop as desired. I usually make square small pieces for this salad..
- Sprinkle salt, generous amount of hing and mix it thoroughly. If you are using green chillies, chop them. If you are using bird eye chillies, use as it is..
- Do seasoning, heat oil, splutter mustard, add chillies and curry leaves.Add this seasoning over salad. Crush all the seasoning by using hand. This step would help to release the chilli flavour..
- Add curd and mix. Serve as a side dish with Rice. It tastes good with Roti’s as well..