Yam and Plantain with spring onions sauce. Hello Beauties In this video am going show you how to make roasted yam and plantain paired with traditional sauce. Serve in a bowl garnished with chopped red chilies and a touch of greenery such as sliced spring onions or pureed basil. Yam Porridge with plantain is an incredibly rich and tasty one pot meal, and as the name implies the recipe is basically made with porridge and plantains, seasoned with salt and fortified with spinach and dry The Sauce. one of each Onion Tomato, Bell pepper and Habanero (blended and pre-boiled).
I also cut it into chips, salt it and fry. Cut the yam into a dozen. Spring onions, botanically classified as Allium cepa, are young bulbs that have been harvested prematurely and are members of the Amaryllidaceae family. You can cook Yam and Plantain with spring onions sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yam and Plantain with spring onions sauce
- You need 2 of medium sized ripe plantain.
- You need 5 slices of peeled yam.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Maggi.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- You need leaves of Fresh curry.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
The name Spring onions is a general descriptor used for many different varieties that produce bulbs that are harvested before the bulb has. The Best Plantain Dipping Sauces Recipes on Yummly Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce, Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce. Add tomatoes, olive oil, onion, and garlic to a large skillet.
Yam and Plantain with spring onions sauce instructions
- Wash plantain. Peel the plantain back, cut into 3 parts. Peel yam, wash and pour into pot. Add water and start cooking..
- When water starts boiling, pour in the plantain. Add salt and allow to cook well..
- Wash all the veggies. Dice the spring onions. Roughly blend tomatoes and peppers..
- In a frying pan, pour oil, add the blended tomatoes and peppers when oil is little hot. Allow to fry..
- Pour in curry leaves and spring onions..
- Add maggi. Taste for salt before adding..
Set over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Latin American Cuisine: Patacónes con Hogao (Fried Plantains with Tomato-onion Sauce). All products linked here have been independently selected by. Ata-Rice Yoruba Style Ofada Pepper Sauce. White yam with egg and vegetable sauce. yam with green vegetables tomatoes and eggs.