My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles. The Best Cranberry Waffles Recipes on Yummly Eggnog Waffles With Cranberry Compote, Cranberry Pomegranate Waffles, Cranberry Pecan Gingerbread Cranberry Orange Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped ButterLittle Sugar Snaps. baking powder, full-fat milk, oranges, all-purpose flour. Whole grain waffles made with almond meal and fresh orange juice, topped with BEAyootiful cranberry sizzurp.
I tried both and they were equally delicious. Add ingredients from the food processor into a large bowl and add almond meal, shredded coconut, arrowroot flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and mix well to combine. Low carb waffles can be just as good or better than wheat flour ones. You can cook My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles
- You need 2 cup of Pan cake Mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried Fruit of your choice (I use dried Cranberries, and I also added crushed Almonds).
- It’s 1 can of Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 of Bottle of Syrup (or Toppings of your choice ).
These delicious almond flour waffles can be made ahead and frozen for quick and easy breakfast. I also have a coconut flour waffles recipe if you don't have almond flour. But you do need more eggs when using coconut flour. My Cinnamon Roll Waffles will satisfy all your cravings.
My Cinnamon Almond Cranberry Waffles instructions
- Heat up Waffle Iron.
- Spray Iron with Non stick cooking Spray.
- In Mixing bowl combine Pan cake mix and cinnamon together.
- Add water.
- Mix in dried fruit and crushed Almonds.
- Stir well.
- Pour enough batter to fill two-thirds of waffle iron.
- Cook until crisp and golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Add toppings of your choice over your waffles.(I use syrup ).
They are rich & filling w/ sweet cinnamon & creamy icing. Low Carb, THM S, Gluten/Grain Ingredients for Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Waffles: Almond Flour – I've really come to prefer almond flour in baked goods. It gives a tender crumb in. This Cinnamon Orange Cranberry Sauce a simple BEAUTIFUL condiment to add to any holiday table that will bring light and joy to your meal. Add to vegan yogurt and granola parfaits.