Jollop spaghetti wid fried plantain🍝. Here is a quick and easy recipe called Platanos Maduros. This is a great side dish for any meal, and is vegetarian and vegan friendly! Open : Monday, Wednesday …& Friday.
Fried plantains like kelewele show up all over the world like in Nigeria (called dodo), South America and the Caribbean, and Asia, but this recipe is ALL GHANA! Spice recommendations change based on who's cooking it. It seems everyone has their own secret spice mix, but the basics are salt, peppers. You can have Jollop spaghetti wid fried plantain🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jollop spaghetti wid fried plantain🍝
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Dried fish.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Plantain.
Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make fried plantains recipe and you'll be hooked. Suitable for vegan and paleo diets. Post includes Weight Watchers points. jollof rice with chicken and fried plantain, west african cuisine.
Jollop spaghetti wid fried plantain🍝 step by step
- Chop ur red bell pepper and slice ur spring onions set aside.
- Put ur pot on fire and pour ur oil wen d oil has heated pour in ur chopped red pepper and tomato paste, keep on stirring until ur desired fried..
- Pour water to d desired amount and add ur seasonings, salt spices and fish and allow to boil..
- Wen its done boiling, pour in ur spaghetti and allow to cook..
- Wen its almost done, pour in ur sliced spring onions and allow to steam for 2 mns, den set ur jollop spag aside..
- Cut ur plantation into desired shape and fry to ur desired colour..
- Pour ur jollop spag in to a plate and arranged ur plantain, den serve wid any drink of ur choice..
Here is an easy way to make sweet fried plantains using super ripe plantains. Cook in coconut oil until crisp. Tried and true sweet plantain recipe. **UPDATE** I tried this recipe with yellow plantains and they came out DELICIOUS!! I think I prefer the yellow plantains over the black, super ripe one*. Easy recipe for homemade patacones or tostones, a popular Latin American appetizer or side dish made with twice fried slices of green plantains.