Damned Good French Toast.
You can have Damned Good French Toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Damned Good French Toast
- Prepare 1 of loaf bread challah , day-old.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of butter , for grilling and serving.
- You need of maple syrup Good , for serving.
- You need of sugar cinnamon Powdered and , for garnish.
Damned Good French Toast instructions
- Slice challah into 3/4 to 1-inch thick slices..
- Whisk together eggs and cream..
- Heat a griddle or flat grill pan over medium high heat, and add 1 tbsp butter for every two pieces of French toast it will accommodate; swirl butter around to cover surface..
- Dip slice of bread in egg and cream; flip and repeat. Add to griddle, and grill until golden (approximately 90 seconds) on one side; flip and repeat..
- Serve with additional butter, if desired, and good quality maple syrup. Sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon on top of syrup..