Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins. Low Fat Low Calorie Protein Bar Recipes. Back to this gluten free pistachio matcha muffins recipe: it's definitely NOT sweet, so if you're someone who likes a sweeter muffin, add more sugar or The optional addition of pistachios boosts the muffin's healthy fats, protein, fiber and antioxidants even further. If you do choose to use a gluten.
These edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good. Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat the eggs, one at a time, into the creamed mixture until light and fluffy. You can have Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 box of sugar free pistachio pudding.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 2 scoops of unflavored protein powder or vanilla.
- You need 2/3 cup of pistachios.
After the muffins have cooled for five minutes, remove them from the tins to cool on a wire rack. Baker's Note: It's the finely chopped pistachios that. These are my go-to muffins when it comes to grabbing something quick before the gym. They are loaded with protein and fiber.
Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cream softened butter and Splenda. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Add milk, flour, protein powder, and pudding mix. Add pistachios last..
- Bake for 20 min. No longer or they’ll be dry.
These muffins also make a great on-the-go breakfast or post-workout snack. I usually bake a big batch on the weekend and freeze them for a quick breakfast during the. These benefits include eye health, gut health, and high protein content that may be Pistachios are one of the lowest calorie nuts, which means people can enjoy the health benefits of nuts while more easily staying within their daily calorie limits. Have your cake and eat it too with this delicious Pistachio Cake Recipe! Now, would you believe me if I told you that there isn't any food coloring in these muffins?