Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto. Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Dairy Free. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. This makes the cauliflower crust dairy free while also keeping it keto.
Can I Make Keto Cauliflower Pizza? The crust is naturally vegan and sugar free. Cauliflower pizza crust is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb, keto alternative to your traditional pizza. You can have Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Season with Italian herb and panko bread crumbs to taste (smell).
- You need of Cheese for topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinara.
- It’s of Pepperoni if desired.
It's a simple blend of cauliflower, eggs, cheese. Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipes are low calories crispy pizza crust made of grated cauliflower. It is a very healthy pizza crust recipe perfect for anyone watching their carb intake. Therefore, this crispy cauliflower pizza crust recipe is keto friendly.
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut florets off cauliflower and mince in blender.
- Pour into microwavable bowl and heat in high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (a kitchen towel works great but it may take more than one) until dough forms.
- Mix the parmesan and seasonings into the dough evenly.
- Roll into small flat patties and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden colored.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara, remaining cheese, and pepperoni if desired and bake until toppings are melted or crisp (about 5-7 minutes).
Are you the kind of person who likes to use food as decorations for celebrating holidays and special occasions? Once you give these cauliflower pizza bites a try, you'll want to make them for all your special occasions. And, You can bake up the crusts ahead and add. Cauliflower crust pizza allows you to enjoy your favorite fast food and getting that feeling of A little bit of xanthan gum or psyllium husk powder will help as it acts as binding agent to prevent ingredients from separating. A keto-friendly pizza making from cauliflower crust will satisfy your cravings pizza.