1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake.
You can have 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake
- It’s 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..