Stir fried spaghetti. Fried spaghetti recipe that is quick and easy. Here is a tasty stir-fried spaghetti recipe that's touched by an Asian hand. It's made with simple ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen.
Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles with Ground Pork and Napa CabbageLife Made Sweeter. Stir-Fry Noodles with Chicken, Shitake Mushrooms and Chinese VegetablesJeanette's Healthy Living. Stir-fry recipes deliver a fast, fresh and delicious meal for any occasion! You can cook Stir fried spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried spaghetti
- You need 2 sachets of Golden penny spaghetti.
- It’s 7 pieces of Carrot.
- You need 3 pieces of Scotch bonnet.
- You need 3 pieces of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- It’s 4 pieces of Onion.
- It’s of Fish.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Our spicy chicken stir-fry makes a colourful and aromatic spaghetti that'll have you coming back for more. Vegetable spaghetti stir-fry is an easy spaghetti recipe made fried-noodle or chow mein style. It's delicious and versatile, veggies can be varied with what you have on hand. How to make: Spaghetti Squash Peanut Stir Fry.
Stir fried spaghetti instructions
- Picture of the above mansion ingredients.
- On a medium heat set your pot on fire,and pour some water in it when it start boiling pour your spaghetti in,and remember don't cut the spaghetti into any size,after deep boiling wash with cold water and keep aside.
- Cut all the vegies to your desired shape and wash. Keep them in different Sievers..
- Put another pan on fire and add oil,carrot,green beans,spaghetti and continuous mixing them together after some time like three minute add salt and spices to taste..
- Add the onion,green pepper and the dark soy sauce and stir very well and cover..
- Wash your fish,boiled and fry on a low heat with small pinch of salt and spices..
- Your spaghetti is done and ready to served… Enjoy..
Hi Emilie, you make your spaghetti squash sound and look so delicious. When sound and look goes together, it's hard to resist. I ended up having to make this with noodles rather than spaghetti squash because my squash was rotten when I opened it up. While the pasta is cooking start making the spicy veg mix. Heat oil in a frying pan, add in garlic and saute for a min.