Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom.
You can cook Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom
- Prepare 200 gr of Chicken Thigh (slices).
- You need 1/2 pcs. of Onion Slices.
- Prepare 30 gr of GingerJuliennes.
- You need 30 gr of Jelly Ear Mushroom.
- You need 1 pcs. of Big Green Chili (slices).
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion (cut into 1 inch length).
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of White Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom instructions
- Put vegetable oil in pan, then add garlic. Stir fry until scent..
- Add Chicken slices, stir well almost cook..
- Put onion, stir fry a few minute and next ginger, green chili and jelly mushroom..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black soy sauce and water. Stir well until vegetables are cook..
- Add spring onion at the end and turn off the heat. Put in serving dish..
- Tip : Taste is salty, little sweet, little spicy and strong flavor of ginger. Good to eat with steamed jasmine rice. You can change chicken to pork or beef, recommend to marinate pork and beef first before stir frying which meat would be more tender..