Stuffing for Baked Fish.
You can have Stuffing for Baked Fish using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffing for Baked Fish
- You need 3 slices of stale bread or 1 cup.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper to taste 1 small egg.
- You need of Little milk if needed.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- Prepare of Onion seasoning.
Stuffing for Baked Fish step by step
- Soak bread in cold water until quite soft mash smooth add butter onion parsley little milk mixture must be just firm enough to keep its shape stuff fish sewing the opening..
- If a dry crumbly stuffing be preferred omit soakings day use half cracker crumbs.
- Capers or pickles may be used in place of onions.
- Serve with egg sauce add chopped hard boiled eggs to cream sauce..