Stir-Fried Garlic Shrimp with Green Beans.
You can cook Stir-Fried Garlic Shrimp with Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Garlic Shrimp with Green Beans
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 lb of large shrimp-shelled, deveined & cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of green beans, thinly sliced 1/4 inch thick cut diagonally.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic pepper.
Stir-Fried Garlic Shrimp with Green Beans instructions
- Heat wok until very hot then add vegetable oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp & pinch of salt and stir-fry until shrimp slightly turns pink.
- Add green beans & 2 tbsp of stock and stir-fry until beans soften slightly, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining stock along with fish sauce and pinch of garlic pepper and stir-fry until shrimps are cooked through and beans are crisp tender. About 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot with white rice or eat by itself..