Honey Roasted Almonds.
You can cook Honey Roasted Almonds using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Roasted Almonds
- Prepare 2 cup of almonds, raw.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Honey Roasted Almonds instructions
- Place almonds in a single layer on a baking tray in a cold (not preheated oven) set to 350° F. Roast for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally. You know it's done when they're lightly golden in color and wonderfully aromatic..
- While almonds are in oven, mix sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside a tablespoon or two of this mixture..
- In small sauce pan on stove top, combine water, oil and honey. Bring to boil..
- Once almonds are done roasting, add them to the sauce pan. Do not reduce heat. You have to stir non stop until the almonds absorb all of the liquid, which will take about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove almonds from stove top. Stir into large mixing bowl with sugar and salt mixture. Mix thoroughly..
- Spread out honey roasted almonds on plate or baking tray. Do not use wax paper, it will melt. Sprinkle with some of the sugar and salt you set aside. Once it cools and you break it into small pieces, toss it with the last of the sugar salt mixture..