Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat.
You can cook Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
- It’s 4 cups of leftover steamed rice.
- It’s 6 slices of luncheon meat.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of medium red onions.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat step by step
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..