Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce. Parmesan crusted tilapia with tomato-basil cream sauce is a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. During high school and collage, I worked at a seafood restaurant.
Add remaining Parmesan cheese and toss well. Parmesan Crusted Chicken takes on a whole new flavor when topped with this creamy basil sauce. Whenever we are having company over for dinner for the first time, this recipe is right at the top of the "impress our guests" list! You can cook Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic sliced thinly.
- You need 2 pinch of Fresh basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Skim milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 4 large of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese cube and chopped.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Pasta (spaghetti or angel hair – yum).
- You need 1 of bunch.
Tender chicken breasts are pan crusted with Italian bread crumbs. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. For added flair, serve the chicken and sauce over cooked pasta. This recipe for keto chicken with bacon cream sauce is the most popular recipe on my blog.
Farewell Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/light Basil, Tomato, Scampi Cream Sauce instructions
- Turn oven onto 400°F.
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise.
- Put chicken in plastic ziplock bag.
- Beat chicken & pound chicken to flatten the breast.
- Lay chicken on plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- In a separate plastic ziplock bag, Put breadcrumbs & Parmesan shredded cheese.
- In bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken in egg and then shake in bag of goodness, lay on plate to prepare for olive oil on stoce.
- Medium heat olive oil.
- 2min each side of chicken in olive oil to golden brown (locks in chicken juice) and crisps side.
- Place chicken (golden brown) into baking dish.
- Cover chicken with mozzarella cheese cubed / shredded and cover chicken under each other and on top (see photo).
- Place chicken in oven for 20min on 400.
- Medium heat: melt butter, add garlic sliced thinly, add basil cut into thin slices, add lemon juice, add pepper — let ingredients cook.
- After garlic is light brown, add olive oil, cream cheese and milk. Allow cream cheese to melt.
- Add tomatoes and stir.. Stir stir stir and now simmer to a light boil to thicken the sauce (via evaporation). Approx 10min of yummy goodness.
- Cook up the pasta with olive oil dash and salt.
- MEAL IS READY: place pasta on plate, drizzle with sauce, place chicken breast on top, drizzle with saucey goodness, and garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and a basil leaf. Enjoy of our yumminess.
Thank heavens cream sauces are keto approved (as long as they're without flour and sugar)! I baked up this Parmesan Crusted Chicken this week and topped it off with a bacon cream sauce because we. Chicken Parmesan SandwichTender Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Tomato Fettuccini AlfredoA Rich Parmesan Cream Sauce. Tuscan ChickenGrilled Chicken Breast with Tomatoes, Artichokes, Capers, Fresh Basil and Balsamic Vinaigr. Chicken Breasts With Creamy Parmesan Sauce.