Raw Plantains with Beef.
You can have Raw Plantains with Beef using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Plantains with Beef
- It’s 3.5 kg of Plantains.
- It’s of Onions 2 medium sized.
- It’s 6-8 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger size of your thumb.
- Prepare 1.5 kg of Meat (Beef).
- You need of Tomatoes 6 medium sized.
- Prepare of Green pepper 1-2 according to your preference.
- It’s of Coriander leaves 2 bunches.
- It’s of Beef cubes 4-6 the small size.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Tumeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Beef masala.
- You need of Juice of 2 large lemon.
Raw Plantains with Beef instructions
- Peel,cut and wash your Plantains.
- Place your meat in a big pan and add 1.5 litres of water and a tablespoon of salt.And boil..
- Wash and cut your vegetables..
- Peel your garlic and ginger and mash them to a well done paste..
- Drain your meat and put your stock in another sufuria.
- In the pan you used to boil your meat,add your plantains with clean water and bring it to a boil..
- Drain your plantains and pour the water. In a nice good old pan. Add 3-4 Tablespoon of oil and the onions. Cook the onions until translucent and then add all your spices. Then add the green pepper and cook for 3-5 min.
- Add your tomatoes and garlic-ginger paste and let it cook for 5-6 minutes to form a paste. Add your meat and cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Add your blunched plantains and stir properly until all the ingredients are well combined.Add your remaining stock and the cubes and let them boil for 3-6 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and coriander leaves and put the lid on and boil for 2-3 minutes. And serve with any carbs you like. We ate with mahamri and it was mouthwatering 😋😋😋.