Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye.
You can have Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye
- It’s 2 of walleye fillets.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of blackening spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of Italian breadcrumbs.
Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye step by step
- Melt the butter. Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning..
- Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter..
- Spread the Italian breadcrumbs out on a large dish. Flop the walleye onto both sides of the bread crumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the fillet..
- Lay the walleye fillets on a broiling pan. Place small slivers of butter on top of the walleye..
- Broil the walleye for around 10 minutes or until it is baked to your liking. Then, take it out, let it cool a few minutes, and enjoy!.