Stir-fried aromatic pork. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be careful to not over cook it; otherwise, it will dry out), pork tenderloin, and even ground pork are all options. How I make sure the pork gets crispy?
When the seasonings become aromatic, add the pork and sear, then add vegetables and liquid ingredients. The wok may be covered for a moment so the water in the liquid. Two completely different pork marinade recipes for stir-fry. You can cook Stir-fried aromatic pork using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried aromatic pork
- You need 300 g of belly pork (sliced).
- You need 1 of rice bowl ginger shreds.
- You need 6 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
The first is more authentic than the second, but both are super tasty and easy to prepare. To add some color and nutrients to the dish, different kinds of vegetables can be used to accompany the stir-fried pork. You can use snow peas, baby. Garlic, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, lettuce, onion, pork belly, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar.
Stir-fried aromatic pork instructions
- Add sesame oil into pot. Sauté ginger shreds till golden. Dish up..
- Leave a trace of sesame oil in the wok. Fry pork slices well. Add seasoning. Keep on stir-frying and cover for 20 mins. For normal pot, please add in some water..
This recipe uses minced pork, which makes it quick to prepare and very cheap. Marinating with aromatic flavours gives some heat and great flavour. Meet the Cook: The first time I made this recipe, back some years ago, my closest girlfriend came over for dinner. Between the two of us, we managed to finish the entire panful! Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork.