Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips.
You can have Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips
- It’s 1 lb of tenderloin tips.
- You need 1/4 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of long piece of ginger root grated.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sichuan chili sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch slurry.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of rice white or brown.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 can of beef stock.
- You need To taste of vegetables.
Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips instructions
- Put all rice ingredients together in a rice cooker and cook per manufacturer directions..
- Chop the tenderloin tips on the bias against the grain to ensure they are easy to chew. Chop the onion into about 2 in strips. Season the beef and onion with salt and pepper and quickly sear in a hot skillet along with the grated ginger..
- Combine all ingredients of the sauce except the cornstarch slurry in a saucepan and bring to a bubble. Once bubbling add the cornstarch slurry and thicken..
- Add the tenderloin tips to the sauce and let sit until the rice is done..
- Once the rice is finished cooking top with the beef and sauce. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds..