Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken). This pork loin topped with an almond crust turns into a flavor explosion when paired with homemade fresh salsa. —Almond Board of California. Roasted pork tenderloin is is an excellent choice for a quick cooked dinner. Delight the entire family by making this flavorful and healthy Pork Tenderloin with a savory balsamic Raspberry Sauce for dinner.
Line large baking sheet with Hard for me to tell because I never bought tenderloins. I think they are pretty thin so a slight. This recipe has quickly become a family favorite. You can have Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken)
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- You need 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
It's so easy cut it into small pieces. Hungry for more pork tenderloin or pork loin recipes? Brown Sugar, Garlic and Herb Tenderloin Brown Sugar Dijon Keyword herb crusted pork tenderloin. For an elegant main course, try Ellie Krieger's Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub recipe, a succulent roast spiced with cumin and coriander from Food Network.
Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) step by step
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
Place pork on large piece of plastic wrap. Rinse the pork tenderloin, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. If the mixture is too dry, add a bit of water. Add the bread and parsley and pulse until small crumbs form. Season the pork with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, then spread with the mustard.