4 ingredient vegan cookies. These are so easy to make, soft Basically these vegan peanut butter cookies are perfection. They are crispy, golden, sweet and absolutely delicious. How is it possible that these secretly vegan cookies taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies?
The recipe for these vegan chocolate banana cookies couldn't be easier. All you have to do is combine all ingredients in a bowl. See notes above for keto friendly options. You can have 4 ingredient vegan cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 ingredient vegan cookies
- It’s 1 cup of flour (or more).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 100 g of baking chocolate.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Oil (for lubricating).
There are no eggs in these old fashioned peanut butter cookies. I wanted to create a simple dairy-free peanut butter cookie, and I like what I came up with. I think the peanut butter lovers among us will like them too. These vegan Reese's eggs are low carb, gluten free, low sugar and have a glorious peanut butter middle.
4 ingredient vegan cookies step by step
- Required ingredients.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Pour water into separate container.
- Mix dry ingredients with water(additional flour might be necessary depending on the brand, aim for the semi liquid consistency).
- Add a bit of oil to the chocolate to facilitate melting and melt the chocolate.
- Add chocolate to the dough and mix it well.
- Put the dough in a fridge until it's no longer sticky.
- Cover the baking tray with tin foil and oil it up well.
- Make cookies by flouring up a spoonful of dough(per cookie) and molding them. Bake them for 10-15mins.
- Finished product.
These cookies are so healthy they could actually be breakfast or a post-workout snack. Shh…. don't tell the Girl Scouts. They are created in honor of everyone's favorite Girl Scout cookie. From chocoholics, to those watching their waist, everyone will be amazed by the fudgy. Easy to make with a crispy exterior!