Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms.
You can have Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms
- Prepare 150 g of Chinese Kale.
- Prepare 100 g of Tofu.
- It’s 3 of button mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of red chili (optional).
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- You need pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of corn starch.
Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms instructions
- Thinly chop chili, garlic and shallot. Cut tofu into dice and slice mushroom into 4 slices..
- Fry tofu in medium heat until for 3 minutes with medium heat. Fry until it becomes little bit brown. Set aside. Next, fry chooped garlic for 3 minutes with medium heat until it's golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat the pan with 1 tbsp of oil and put chili and shallot. Stir it until fragrant. Add mushrooms, water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Cook it around 2 minutes..
- Add Chinese Kale. Put tofu after Chinese Kale half cooked. Stir it together for 3 minutes. Add sesame oil, stir again. Dissolve corn starch with little bit of water, pour it into pan. Cook 1 minute until the sauce thickens..
- Pour Chinese kale to the plate and sprinkle it with fried garlic ✨.