Bake sweet potato kibeh. This Sweet Potato Kibbeh is vegan play off the iconic Lebanese baked meat Kibbeh. Warm and delicious, serve this as a main dish, or, as a side dish on your Thanksgiving table. Potatoes, pumpkin, and zucchini all make delicious kibbeh.
This Baked Potato Kibbeh is probably the easiest for a beginner to master. Make the optional stuffing or leave it unstuffed—either way, you'll end up with an. Making a Baked Sweet Potato in the oven is so easy and comes out perfectly sweet and fluffy on the inside with this foolproof recipe. You can cook Bake sweet potato kibeh using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bake sweet potato kibeh
- You need 2 of medium size sweet potatoes baked not boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown burgol.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of ice cube.
When buying sweet potatoes, avoid sweet potatoes with soft skin or wrinkles, cracks, or soft spots. This vegan Sweet Potato Kibbeh follows a classic method in preparing other kibbeh kinds, it is slightly wetter in consistency if compared to the ones made with regular potatoes, but the addition of flour will absorb the excess moisture. It bakes up wonderfully, and the turned out a beautiful golden color. Kibbeh is a Middle Eastern dish usually made with ground meat (lamb), bulghur and spices.
Bake sweet potato kibeh instructions
- Wash and soak the burgol in the water for 20 minutes in that time bake the sweet potatoes and peeled then add all the spices and potato and mix.
- You could use the bullet to smooth the dough at this step you add the ice then start adding the oil in the end.oven at 375 f for 45 minutes I only make one layer,but you could stuffed with salute of your prefer vegetables then have second layer on top but that will take more than hour cooking.
- After 45 minutes of cooking yummy 😋.
My mother-in-law is Labenese, and she once made pumpkin kibbeh. Spoon into baking dish over the layer of onions. Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your sweet potato). This perfect baked sweet potato recipe makes them a perfect base for all types of toppings. Baked Sweet Potato, when cooked properly, have a soft, sweet, and fluffy interior impossible to resisit.