Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful. A vibrant cheesy, creamy, low-calorie sauce. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make.
How to Make Spaghetti with Shrimp in a Creamy Tomato Sauce Peel shrimp and dry on paper towels. This easy cheesy spaghetti squash was deliciously dreamy! The creamy parmesan sauce basically turned the tender spaghetti squash strands into the most luscious Alfredo. You can have Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce
- You need 1 lb of precooked baby shrimp.
- It’s 2 cup of thawed chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 large of spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 small of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh graded ginger.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Spaghetti squash is a favorite ingredient for those seeking a lower-carb, gluten-free alternative to pasta. If you've cooked it before, you've likely cut it in half lengthwise to form two "boats." And while that method works just fine, it disregards the way the strands grow inside the squash—in circles around. Cheesy baked spaghetti squash and baby spinach – a comforting, cheesy dish, without the guilt. Perfect for Meatless Mondays or any day of the week!
Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut squash open in half and place on a baking pan flesh side up. Roast in oven for about 30-25 minutes..
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and spinach and whisk together to blend ingredients well..
- Then, melt some coconut oil in a medium skillet and heat baby shrimp and spinach together. You can mix in some sriracha and a dash of salt to bring more flavor out. Cook till steamy..
- Once spaghetti squash is done, remove the seeds and stringy flesh. With a fork, scrape the squash from top to bottom. Squash should be coming out looking like spaghetti..
- Place squash flesh in a bowl and add shrimp and spinach mixture along with almond sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients well. Ready to eat!.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Place squash on a baking sheet cut side down. Shred the flesh of the squash and discard the skin. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp Recipe Process.