Plantain flower vada. Plantain Flower Vada is a delicious snack item. You can add as much or as little of plantain flower in this recipe. Same goes with the chili and onion.
Plantain flower vadai is a tea time snack recipe. it is much popular in South India. It is another version of Masal Vada. Discover smart, unique perspectives on Plantain Flower Vada and the topics that matter most to you like banana flower vadai, food, recipe, and vazhaipoo vadai. You can have Plantain flower vada using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain flower vada
- You need 200 g of Bengal gram Dhall (2 hours soak in water).
- It’s 10 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 6 of no garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of plantain flower (clean well and very finely chopped and wash with turmeric water).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Mint leaves,coriander leaves,curry leaves (finely chopped be cup).
Plantain flowers occur in compact spikes on erect, leafless stalks from among the basal leaves. Each spike is about the size and shape of a pencil but consisting of many, tiny, stalkless, greenish flowers. Vazhai Poo Vada ¦ Banana Flower ¦ Receipe ¦ Healthy Nutrition¦ How to. Authentic family recipe thats always a hit.
Plantain flower vada instructions
- Grind Dhall with ginger garlic green chilli into coase(strain water from Dhall).
- Then add fennel seeds onion salt cup of leaves,mix together and make dough.
- Take a pan add oil once get heat make vada and fry it in oil,once turns crispy,serve it hot.
Please do not substitute besan for this recipe. The vada will come out rock hard. The common plantain, also called the broad-leaf plantain, is a species that often troubles gardeners. In the summer, these spikes are thickly covered with tiny green flowers. Vazhai Poo Vada ¦ Banana Flower ¦ Receipe ¦ Healthy Nutrition¦ How to.