Pan Grilled Lamb Kofta Skewers.
You can cook Pan Grilled Lamb Kofta Skewers using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Grilled Lamb Kofta Skewers
- It’s 8 of skewer.
- Prepare 500 grams of ground lamb.
- You need 2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of coriander leaf and stem.
- It’s of dry spice.
- It’s 3 tsp of cumin poweder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of 5 spice powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s of pounded paste.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of thumbs size ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaf and stem.
Pan Grilled Lamb Kofta Skewers step by step
- dice onion and fresh coriander leaf on ground lamb.
- put all dry spice on ground lamb.
- Add the pounded paste to ground lamb and mix well.
- shape it and put a skewer in between then firmly to shape it, can make 8 on a skewers ,set aside in fridge for min 30 minute.
- with half a tbsp of oil in pan, brown and cooked lamb kofta for about 6 to 8 minute then drain on paper towel.
- ANOTHER OPTION LAMB KOFTA MEATBALLS,,,,Then sharp it into 10 small ball shape and set aside in fridge for min 30 minute then pan fried it.