Baked Spaghetti with Bread. How to Make Baked Spaghetti Bread. Italian Sausage or ground beef (cooked) on top of this if you want. Mix spaghetti with spaghetti sauce in a bowl until pasta is coated.
Send mom some mail to P. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package for minimum cook time (until al dente). This Baked Spaghetti from Delish.com is a must make. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead. Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Similar to lasagna but with smaller noodles so every bite has spaghetti sauce and cheese. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning! I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and frustrated. I grew up in a house where we didn't even take Tylenol for headaches and we definitely didn't go to the doctor unless we were absolutely dying.