Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie..
You can have Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie. using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie.
- You need 45 of minutes to cook.
- You need 1 of i doubled the recipe.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Cranberries.
- It’s 1 cup of slice almond to your liking.
Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie. step by step
- Prehaet oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat sugar,butter n combine. For 2 minutes.
- Add eggs n vanilla. I used 4 eggs i doubled recipe..
- Slowley add flour n baking powder..mix until blended fold cranberries n almonds in.
- Take out dough it will be sticky.. it will be fine..cut dough in 2 or you can leave as 1 loaf..
- Wet your finger it will be easier to form logs..
- Cook for 25 minutes or golden brown.let cool then slice..
- Lower oven to 275°F. Cook cookies again for 10 minutes on each side. Temp may vary.until golden browm.