TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea. Iced tea is flavored with lemonade, vanilla and almond. This beverage is a wonderful Summer treat that pleases all! Great for parties or just to have on hand.
Plantation Slimming Detox Iced Tea Brands. We have our own tea plantation that managed by our professional team. They are working on positions in tea base, research, produce, quality control, and sales. You can have TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea
- You need 10 of tea bags ( i recommend Lipton ).
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of boiling water.
- It’s 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 gallon of cold water.
On those icky, sticky, hot and humid summer days, I fondly remember cold glasses of this refreshing iced tea with its hint of mint, orange and lemon juices. Thai Iced Tea makes an ideal dessert drink for summer as it's cool and satiating. Back in the day the boys and I made a lot of these after dinner. My little one used heavy cream in place of the coconut milk, while the older one and I made ours using the recipe above.
TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea step by step
- Place teabags, lemon juice and sugar in large container. Pour half gallon of boiling water over this and let steep for 15 min..
- Remove tea bags. Add remaining ingredients and the half gallon cold water. Mix and chill. Serve with ice..
Hawaii has changed Iced Tea for me and it's all because of Plantation Iced Tea. Like an Arnold Palmer but with pineapple juice, the best I've come Once the tea is cold, discard the cinnamon, lemongrass, and mint and stir in the lime juice. Taste and adjust with more lime juice or sugar as desired. Just in time for summer, green food blogger The Little Plantation brings us her refreshing yet fiery recipe for Turmeric Ice Tea. Contrasting monochrome tableware with the bright burst of turmeric iced tea, this recipe is ideal for sunny Saturday mornings or in for picnics in the park with friends and don't.