[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn.
You can cook [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn
- It’s 5 ears of corn, cut in half.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- You need 4 of limes.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew mayo/sour cream.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Follow Your Heart Parmesan.
- You need of Sea salt.
[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn step by step
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush corn generously with garlic oil and cook until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes, turning corn frequently to ensure its browned on all sides. Corn can also be cooked on a grill or under a broiler..
- While corn is cooking, use a microplane to grate lime zest over cilantro (roughly 2 heaping tablespoons). Add a generous pinch of sea salt (roughly 1/4 teaspoon) and chop the mixture until the cilantro is very finely minced..
- Add Sriracha to cashew mayo and whisk to combine..
- Once corn is cooked, brush each cob with a generous amount of Sriracha mayo mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder, then roll in cilantro lime mixture. Lay on a platter and sprinkle with cashew parmesan..
- Corn can be served warm or at room temperature..