Ripple Cream on French Toast.
You can cook Ripple Cream on French Toast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ripple Cream on French Toast
- You need of French Toast:.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk,.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Unsalted Butter,.
- Prepare of Stale Brioche / Challah Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Prepare Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- You need of Ripple Cream:.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Limoncello Homemade or Store-Bought,.
- You need of Alce Nero's Organic Strawberry Jam, 4 Heaped TBSP.
Ripple Cream on French Toast step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Limoncello-Tiramisu-Debunked for the homemade limoncello recipe..
- Prepare the French toast. Transfer eggs and milk into separate individual shallow bowls. Melt 1 TBSP of butter in a skillet over low heat. Dip bread into milk on both sides..
- And into beaten eggs on both sides as well. Transfer into skillet over the melted butter. Cook until bottom is lightly brown. Flip and continue cooking until bottom is light brown as well..
- Transfer onto serving plate and sprinkle sugar over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining slices of bread..
- While the toast are cooking, prepare the ripple cream. Whip cream with a hand or stand mixer until soft peaks. Fold in the limoncello. Continue whipping until stiff peaks form..
- Assemble the toast. While the toast is still hot and the cream is still cold, dollop the cream onto the toast. Add Alce Nero's strawberry jam over the cream..
- Using a spoon and gently swirl the jam into the cream creating a ripple effect. *Do not overdo it or it will clump together.* Repeat the steps for the remaining toasts. Serve immediately..