Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. "I baked this for breakfast yesterday, Easter morning. "I baked this for breakfast yesterday, Easter morning. This is a very quick and easy recipe that tastes like it isn't!
This Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring is perfect for breakfast or brunch. Roll it up tightly, just like you would cinnamon rolls. I had softened my cream cheese too much in the microwave so my filling was a little thin making it hard to cut. You can cook Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing.
This Blueberry Breakfast Casserole takes cinnamon rolls to the next level for a decadent sweet breakfast or dessert. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Creamy lemon cheesecake bars studded and swirled with blueberries. They're prepared on my simple graham cracker crust and will absolutely be your new This recipe is a spin-off of my Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
My originals have a streusel crumb. This Lemon Blueberry Bread is super moist, easy to make, and topped with a delicious lemon glaze. While it's almost time to start breaking out the apple and pumpkin To get more juice out of your lemons, roll them on the counter before cutting them in half. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit.