Stir Fried Beancurd.
You can cook Stir Fried Beancurd using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Beancurd
- You need 3 pcs of beancurd sheets.
- You need 1 of little slice of pork.
- It’s Half of bell pepper.
- It’s to taste of Garlic.
- It’s to taste of ginger.
- You need to taste of Red bean sauce.
Stir Fried Beancurd instructions
- Cut beancurd sheets then fry beancurd until golden brown set aside..
- Saute garlic and ginger. Then add pork let it cook by adding a little water and cover. Add bean sauce and add beancurd. Simmer until half done. Then add in bell pepper. Cook then serve..