Almond Flour Banana Muffins. In a powerful blender or food processor, add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt and process until smooth. With the beginning of the fall season, I am really getting in the mood for baking. Another pretty good reason for my sweet cravings is the fact that I am expecting my second child, so I am limiting my sugar intake to try to keep mom and baby as healthy as possible.
I'm finally delivering my first recipe of the new year and it is a keeper if you made any healthy. These simple almond flour banana muffins are perfect when you need a quick and easy muffin. And, of course, they're gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free! You can have Almond Flour Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Banana Muffins
- You need 50 ml of Almond flour.
- You need 5 ml of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 ml of Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 ml of Virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 5 ml of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Coconut flakes.
Banana bread is one of my absolute favorites, but sometimes you just want a banana bread muffin. These super-simple banana muffins come together quickly using almond flour. If you've followed along here for a while, you've seen a major shift in the way that I bake. These blueberry banana almond flour muffins are sweetened with fruit and made with almond flour, making them a naturally gluten-free, lower carbohydrate and higher protein option.
Almond Flour Banana Muffins instructions
- First Mix almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon set aside.
- Microwave honey and coconut oil for 35 seconds than mash and mix in the banana. After whip egg really good into this mix..
- Than add in dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top than Microwave for 4m and 30s and enjoy.
Perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on-the-go! These Almond Flour Banana Muffins are moist, fluffy, and delicious. They are Paleo friendly, gluten free, and use natural ingredients like ripe bananas, honey and coconut oil! Lately, our family has been diligently trying to incorporate more wholesome foods and beverages into all of our diets. While we totally splurge occasionally, we try to eat a well-balanced diet most of the week to get the.