Salt baked barramundi. for each kilo of barramundi you will need. Pour over the wine and cover with the tomatoes, salt and pepper, and the mushrooms and spring onions, (try and cover all the fish). Fresh Barra, A Hot weber & a world class Kimberly sunset this is living, this is Bondi Harvest, this is Western Australia.
On a tray, lay baking sheet. The Baked Barramundi Parcels recipe out of our category Fish! The Best Barramundi Fish Recipes on Yummly You can have Salt baked barramundi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt baked barramundi
- You need of Cheap salt.
- Prepare of Mixed dry herbs.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Unscaled deep sea barramundi.
Season the fish with half of the salt and pepper, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and wrap in baking paper. Barramundi, also known as Asian sea bass, is topped with a lemon-butter-basil sauce Barramundi has been available quite often in my local supermarket. This recipe would also be good with tilapia. This recipe from CDKitchen is delicious and good for you too!
Salt baked barramundi step by step
- Wash fish, keep scales on.
- Rub fish with turmeric powder if you wish. Line with lemon grass or lime or chilli. I was doing a tomyum style..
- Marinate salt with mixed herbs and lime leaf..
- Pack on the salt allll over.
- Bake at 180-200deg for 15mins..
- Hammer the salt away!!.
- Peel away the fish skin from tail and scales will come off together. If you like the collagen on the skin, you can turn it over and start scrapping thr skin..
- Eat! And remove the bone like a pro when you reach the middle. Now u know why need deep sea fish, cos easy skeleton and no tiny y bones.
Notes: *Yes, you can bake the barramundi fillets straight from its frozen state! This recipe can easily be made with fresh barramundi as well. Just be sure to cut down the baking. Parchment Baked Barramundi with Almond Pesto. This barramundi recipe is such an easy one to make.