Almond Joys. Every coconut has a dream to one day find itself covered in chocolate and almonds. Explore ALMOND JOY and MOUNDS chocolate candy bars, recipes and more. No Bake Almond Joy Fat Bombs!
Healthy Homemade No Bake Bounty Protein Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free). Like the original Almond Joy candy bars, our recipe has sweet coconut, toasted almonds, and a silky chocolate candy coating. The end result tastes just like the ones you buy at the store, but you'll be. You can have Almond Joys using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Joys
- It’s 3 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 of melted milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- It’s of almonds.
Full of coconut and dipped in chocolate, these homemade almond joys are a PERFECT sweet treat! Luckily, Almond Joys are a favorite that's easy to transform into a healthy Paleo version with real foods. BPA-free silicone candy molds are a must for creating candy. Homemade Almond Joy Recipe: For those among us who LOVE coconut and almonds, the almond joy is perfect.
Almond Joys step by step
- Mix the shredded coconut with condensed milk, mold into oblong shape or smaller rounds, add them to the freezer for 20 minutes or over night and then dip them in melted chocolate..
- Stick almonds on them or be creative..
But i have a secret, i broke the code for the perfect almond joy, and its so easy. These Homemade Almond Joys are a family favorite! They are so delicious and easy to make! My husband likes these better than the actual candy bar. Homemade Almond Joys is a chocolate treat filled with coconut and a roasted almond.