Syrniki baked in the oven. Take out syrniki from the silicone cups and transfer to a plate while they warm. Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire. Take them out and gently flip them over.
Usually syrniki fried on the pan, but, we will bake them! After the cookies are cooked, turn off the oven and leave the cooked items for a few minutes. Place a heaping tablespoon or flat ice cream scoop of the cheese mixture into the flour. You can have Syrniki baked in the oven using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Syrniki baked in the oven
- Prepare 350-400 g of curd cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (or honey, or stevia, or another sweetener and sugar substitute).
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s to taste of Vanilla sugar.
- You need 1 of banana mashed mashed with fork.
Reach into the bowl and sprinkle flour over the top of the pancake. Syrniki baked in the oven Syrniki is a traditional Russian/Ukrainian dessert from curd cheese. Usually it is fried on the pan in hot oil. But, here I propose a healthier option!
Syrniki baked in the oven step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 С.
- Whisk egg and sugar until white and smooth. Add vanilla sugar, curd cheese, flour and mix well. Add raisins and mashed banana. Thoroughly mix everything with a spoon. Let it to rest for 10-15 minutes at the room temperature..
- After the rest mix again and put into small silicone muffin cups (each one fill full). Place cups with batter on the oven tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden..
- Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire..
Serve with sour cream and/or jam. Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. hour and a half; Nadine Sarraf. Syrniki is a traditional Russian/Ukrainian dessert from curd cheese. Usually it is fried on the pan in hot oil. But, here I propose a healthier option! "Syrniki" is very popular farmer cheese dish in Russia.