Chicken casserole with almonds and pinenuts (Pollo al horno con almendras y piñones).
You can cook Chicken casserole with almonds and pinenuts (Pollo al horno con almendras y piñones) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken casserole with almonds and pinenuts (Pollo al horno con almendras y piñones)
- You need 1 of chicken in pieces..
- You need 6 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of medium-sized onions.
- It’s 6 of desert spoonfuls of olive oil.
- You need 100 grams of pinenuts.
- It’s 100 grams of almonds.
- It’s 1 of small glass of white wine.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of sprig of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of sprig of thyme.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need of salt.
Chicken casserole with almonds and pinenuts (Pollo al horno con almendras y piñones) instructions
- Prepare an oven dish amde of glass or clay. Rub the bottom with a clove of garlic and then put the chicken pieces inside it..
- Peel the potatoes and onions. Cut them into large pieces and put them in the oven dish with the chicken. Do the same with the tomatoes..
- Chop the garlic and sprinkle on top with small pieces of parsley and thyme. Add the lemon juice, pinenuts, almonds, pepper and salt..
- Disolve the stock cube in a small glass of warm water and pour onto the chicken. Then pour on the glass of white wine and the oil. Try to make sure that all these liquids are poured over the ingredients as evenly as possible..
- Put the oven dish in the middle of the oven and leave it to cook for an hour and a half at 180º. When all the ingredients are cooked, take the oven dish out of the oven and serve..