Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper. Breaded Red Snapper With Coriander Flavoured Butter Recipe. Brief video frying plaintains and red snapper in a small pan on the stove top. I had the red snapper cut in a steak style, wishboned, i used house of gentry.
Combine mayonnaise and onions, lemon juice, mustard, and seasonings. Spread on both sides of fish and place in. Enjoy this "CHILLO FRITO CON TOSTONES Y ENSALADA" FRIED RED SNAPPER WITH FRIED PLANTAINS & SALAD recipe with ingredients and easy step-by-step directions from Chowhound. You can have Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper
- You need of Plantain Crumbs.
- It’s 3 each of Plantain.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Red Snapper or Swai.
- You need 5 of Fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper for each fillet.
- It’s of coconut egg wash.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Coconit extract( be careful can ruin if too much).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mango Salsa (I make my own but you can sub for pico).
- Prepare 1 tsp of to taste after cooking.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. See more ideas about Fried plaintains, Plantains, Plaintains. Fried plaintains as the bread, layered with thinly sliced arrachera steak, chicken breast, red snapper, shrimp or whatever you like, with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. The Best Marinate Red Snapper Recipes on Yummly
Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper instructions
- take half of coconut milk in bowl and place fish in for 15-20 min whil cooking plaintains.
- heat oil in sauteed pan.
- while heating quickly peel and THINLY slice plaintains like potato chip then cook till slightly brown.
- take out place on paper napkin to soak up access grease sprinkle a bit of salt for taste.
- place in food processor and gring till in breadcrumbs consistency and set aside.
- Mix the remainder of coconut milk with eggs and extract, mix well.
- take fish out of bowl pat dry.
- line up your wash and Plantain crumbs.
- Place.fish in coconut wash then coat with crumbs and repeat with all fillets.
- heat sauce pan on medium high use tbl spoon of veggie oil or clarified butter.
- once oil is hot place fish in pan and sear on each side for 7 min on each side.
- This Item would go well with a cilantro rice and black beans or red beans and rice, I like to also make a lemon butter sauce to compliment the sweet taste of coconut, ENJOY!.
Grilled Red Snapper With White Bean Puree, Grilled Red Snapper With Green Harissa Sauce, Red Snapper Poke. Can sliced plantains be breaded before baking? I have always fried plaintain in the past but have been concerned of the health implications so knowing other ways of cooking them as you've presented here is very useful. Rinse snapper under cold water, and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions, and ginger.