AMIEs SAUTEED SPINACH with GARLIC. The simplicity of this garlic sauteed spinach not only means it's easy to make, it also means it compliments tons of different meats, like this steak recipe and these pork chops. I prefer baby spinach to fully grown spinach in this recipe because of the delicateness and texture of the baby. Dinner couldn't be simpler with Ina Garten's Garlic Sauteed Spinach recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Any greens would do, but spinach is my favourite. Uncover the pot, turn the heat. Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish. You can cook AMIEs SAUTEED SPINACH with GARLIC using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs SAUTEED SPINACH with GARLIC
- You need 20 oz of baby spinach leaves, cleaned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 6 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
Spinach cooks in a matter of seconds so you don't want to overcook them. Heat up a skillet with some salted butter, add the garlic, toss in the spinach and saute quickly. This side dish cooks in just minutes. Try this Spinach Sauteed with Garlic recipe, or contribute your own.
AMIEs SAUTEED SPINACH with GARLIC step by step
- Toss the spinach in a large bowl with the cornstarch and set aside. Heat the garlic and oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Saute for few minutes (2 minutes) until the garlic is softened, deep golden brown. Add the pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook for 3 minutes until tender. Season.with salt and pepper..
- Place in a serving dish, drizzle the lemon juice and the rest of the oil in the pan all over the spinach. Serve, share and enjoy!.
Hope you like it as much as I do. For garlic spinach, heat oil over medium-high heat in same skillet. Remove from heat; add lemon juice. Spinach loses about three-quarters of its volume when cooked, so be mindful of the quantity called for in recipes, even if it seems like a lot. Using a slotted spoon, remove garlic and discard.