Spicy 🌶 Baked Chicken 🍗. In this easy recipe for spicy baked chicken thighs, a rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless skinless chicken thighs to a new level! You'll only need a few ingredients to make spicy baked chicken thighs. The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the bag. Spicy Baked Chicken (From India) — Masaledar Murghi. Pausing for judgement… Spicy Sweet Chicken Drumsticks. You can have Spicy 🌶 Baked Chicken 🍗 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy 🌶 Baked Chicken 🍗
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella/ provolone cheese mix.
- You need of Cooked pasta.
These baked chicken meatballs are SPICY! If you can handle a solid roundhouse kick to your palate, you're in the right place. These spicy chicken drumettes or wings are baked to perfection with a crispy coating. Make these wings with a dip for a snack or entree.
Spicy 🌶 Baked Chicken 🍗 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place chicken thighs in a large baking pan…….
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, ground cumin, thyme leaves, paprika and black pepper…….
- Sprinkle your dry ingredient mixture all over your chicken thighs…….
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight……..
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover after 1 hour of baking and pour your pasta sauce all over chicken……
- Continue to bake chicken for another 30 minutes, uncovered……
- Add your shredded cheeses on top of each chicken thigh and bake until cheese melts……
- Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
This is a go-to recipe for chicken wings or drumettes. Serve chicken breasts on plate and spoon out the rice as a side dish. If desired, sprinkle a small amount of additional cheese over chicken just before serving. These spicy chicken recipes will have your mouth watering. Delish editors handpick every product we feature.