Fruity almond muffins. Easy and healthy Almond Muffins Recipe with ground almonds, whole wheat flour and fresh of frozen blueberry or cherry. Home > Healthy Muffin Recipes > Almond Flour Banana Muffins (Video). How to Make Almond Flour Banana Muffins.
These delicious almond flour muffins taste just like a vanilla cupcake! The floral, fruity, cherry like notes of the Tahitian variety blend wonderfully with the nutty-chocolate character of the Bourbon types. The muffins are moist and rich with a subtle almond flavor and I added some sliced almonds on top before baking. You can have Fruity almond muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity almond muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas (mushed).
- You need 2 of ripe kiwi (mushed).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped raw almonds.
The muffins turned out delicious, but after tasting them I think fresh raspberries folded. I've never had ground almonds in a muffin before but they give a lovely hint of marzipan flavour and as everyone who Do let me know in the comments below! For more fruity muffin creations check out Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins. These almond flour muffins stay soft and succulent – and only need five minutes to prep!
Fruity almond muffins step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Cream together butter and sugar..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, add in banana / kiwi, and vanilla. Mix well..
- Add egg mixture to creamed butter/sugar, and combine..
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and slowly add to wet mixture. Combine together well..
- Fold in chopped almonds..
- Grease muffin tins, or line with cups..
- Bake untill golden on top, and tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cool. Enjoy! :).
These almond flour muffins really are easy to throw together. Five minutes prep time is all it takes – and the. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a pinch of sliced almonds. Homemade sweet muffins with almonds for breakfast. Free space for Muffins Freshly made muffins with mint served to the table with dates almonds and walnuts Muffins with blueberries.