Sauteed spinach and mushrooms. Increase the heat to medium high and season the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste. Mushrooms and spinach make a super fast combination that's perfect for two. It's easy to double or triple for a crowd.
Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Your kids shouldn't even mind eating spinach or mushrooms after tasting this. I have been making this dish for years and now don't really even need to measure ingredients. You can have Sauteed spinach and mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed spinach and mushrooms
- Prepare 10 each of baby potabella mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
I just make to taste and we usually have this as a side dish for red meat. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large, heavy skillet, and add the mushrooms. Win over everyone around the table with the rich flavors of garlic and Parmesan cheese in our Sautéed Spinach with Mushrooms! This is one of my favorite recipes.
Sauteed spinach and mushrooms step by step
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Put the sliced mushrooms and the spinach in a strainer and rinse off..
- Add the oil to a pan and heat it up on medium heat. Add the mushrooms and the spinach, cover pan with a lid..
- Cook for 5 minutes, stir it and add all the spices..
- After the spices have been added cook for 5 more minutes stir it and you are ready to eat!!!.
It is low on calories and VERY EASY to make. I have not included exact measurements because you really don't need them. Sautéed spinach and mushrooms is a simple vegan side or main dish that even meat eaters will love. I am not big on convenience food. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan.