Banana Cacao Pancakes. Pancakes are a breakfast favorite and these cacao and banana pancakes provide a number of essential nutrients without any added sugars or fats. Make the batter: peel the banana and mash with a fork. Then whip the egg in a bowl and mix it together with the mashed banana.
Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. These banana pancakes are a little more time consuming than the average from-scratch pancakes, but my oh my, was my work rewarded on. These fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. You can cook Banana Cacao Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cacao Pancakes
- You need 2 medium of Banana.
- It’s 1 large of Plantain (use either plantain or bananas).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cacao.
- It’s 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
After my Healthy Banana Pancakes recipe came out, a lot of you shared your feedback, and many suggested adding chocolate. Easy Banana Pancakes – make a big stack because these pancakes go quickly! And if you happen to have leftovers, put them in the freezer! Hands down this is one of my favorite smoothies- simple ingredients that taste like dessert.
Banana Cacao Pancakes instructions
- Place either peeled plantain or bananas (whatever choice you made in blender).
- Place in eggs and cacao powder and blend..
- Once blended, add in coconut oil and blend until mixed well. Please note that the coconut oil needs to be in liquid form in order to mix well..
- Heat up skillet on medium low and scoop about 4 tablespoons at a time, depending in the size of your skillet or the size of the pancakes desired..
- Cook until the top looks bubbly (about 3-4 mins) then flip to cook the other side (2-3 mins). Make cook it longer to your liking..
- Makes about 10-18 pancakes, depending in size. Serve with bananas, strawberries and pinch of powdered sugar..
Over the years I have found myself craving ingredients that I once turned my nose up on or just generally. Banana Sourdough Pancakes made with sourdough discard. Today we are making Sourdough Banana Pancakes! They are super easy to make, and a great way to use up your sourdough discard! Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor.