EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Wrap up a cheesecake filling in egg roll wrappers for some tasty Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites. Using a fork, coat the stuffed strawberries in the batter. You can have EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- Prepare of Your favorite cheesecake.
- Prepare of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Homemade Deep Fried Yellow Sponge Snack Cakes. You can have your drink and eat it too. Drizzled with chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and These crispy, fried soft-boiled egg is easy to make and taste so good.
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites step by step
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
Just think of the moment you get to. The Deep-fried Chickpea Bites recipe out of our category Legume! Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the balls until crisp and golden. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are subtly sweet and fragrant with pumpkin pie spice and a gingersnap crust. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are bite-sized, creamy and can be made ahead.